The Festival of Sport will build on the success of the Surrey Hills Challenge, a walking and running event in the Surrey Hills, by creating a space that celebrates the many different types of sports available in the area.
In its inaugural year, we are aiming to attract over 2,000 visitors to the Festival by showcasing how the Surrey Hills is an outstanding area for outdoor sport and exercise and by demonstrating the types of activities people can get involved with.
The Festival is for anyone looking for an active day out where they can get a taste of whats on offer at Denbies and in the Surrey Hills.
It will also offer participants of the Surrey Hills Challenge a finish area where they can relax, celebrate and browse, but also provide an area for their family and friends to enjoy while they are waiting for their loved ones to complete the race.
There are many benefits to partnering with the Surrey Hills Challenge & Festival of Sport including:
- Specific Festival of Sport print and digital marketing material
- Logo and link on the website www.surreyhillschallenge.com
- Paid for and scheduled social media promotion (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Opportunity to provide articles for e-newsletters and Blog
- Inclusion in the Participant Packs (four digital packs)
- Space for exhibiting and demonstrating your organisation or products at the event on 23rd September
- Dedicated Partner Coordinator
Exhibition space will be available to Partners and comprise of 3m x 3m pitches, a 100m x 40m grass arena and a hard standing route of approximately a mile for demonstrations. Partners exhibiting will need to complete a booking form, risk assessment and provide public liability cover up to £5M. Pitch space is flexible and can be adapted to meet your space requirements. Power and marquee hire is available on request. Set-up can be started on Saturday 22nd September with break down by 20:00 on Sunday 23rd September.
We would like to partner with organisations, charities and companies associated with the following:
- Sport, health and well being
- Disability access/equipment
- Equestrian activities
- Athletic & running clubs
- Countryside access information
- Outdoor activity organisers
If you're interested in partnering with us then get in touch on 01483 542221. For more information on the Festival click here or for an exhibitor form, click here.